NDC# 64543-105-04 (4 oz. bottle)
64543-105-16 (16 oz. bottle)
Each teaspoonful (5ml.) contains:
10 mg Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
30 mg Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
2 mg Chlorpheniramine Maleate
Liquid Cough & Cold Formula
No Alcohol, Sugar or Dye
Indicated for temporarily relieving symptoms due to cold and flu or allergic reaction, such as cough, nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose or throat.
Patient consultation should include the following information regarding the proper use of this medication:
- Do not take more medication than the amount recommended.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
- Do not take monamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)s while taking this medication. Consult a doctor if you are unsure whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI.
- You may get drowsy; sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, so avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Ask a health professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If a dose is missed, the medication should be taken as soon as possible unless it is almost time for the next dose. Do not double the dose.
- Keep all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.